Saenger Advisory is an expert human resources consulting company specialising in the search and selection of top management staff (first, second and third level of management). Our portfolio also includes board staffing, with particular attention paid to aspects of gender equity.
- Successful players in the market for over 15 years as an independent human resources consulting company
- Active in Germany and Europe – here with a focus on Switzerland, Austria and the Benelux countries
- Specialised in the financial sector
- Similar level of experience in other industries in terms of financial positions
- Professional processes through structured working methods and procedures
- Premium internal quality standards established and maintained by our in-house research team
- High-quality network with top decision-makers
Industry Knowledge & Expertise
We serve the wide range of demanding vacancies in the financial industry and DAX 30 (in particular, the financial/tax sector in this case). Thanks to years of successful appointments for large banks, regional state banks, direct banks, specialist institutions, independent asset managers, various investment companies and large enterprises, we have developed a broad and in-depth competence portfolio that we continue to expand.
- Financial Services & Asset Management
- Communications / PR & Marketing
- Management Consulting Industry
- Financial Technology & Internet-related Business
Industry Knowledge & Expertise
Our Expertise in the Respective Segments
We are active in the central areas of risk & finance, audit and compliance, and company communications (incl. marketing & product management). In the sales sector, we cover the fields of wealth management and corporate banking. In addition, we are active in asset management and in certain areas of investment banking.
The key to success when it comes to finding the most qualified, talented, gifted leaders lies:
- in the ability to provide excellent service to our customers as part of our unconditional commitment to perform
- in detailed and up-to-date databases, stable and high-quality network of contacts, and deep knowledge of markets and industries
- in efficient targeting through which potential candidates are identified, interviewed, assessed and motivated
- in trustworthy, respectful relationship management vis-à-vis our clients and candidates
- in the search environment available to us as specialists
- in understanding the significance of the cultural fit in respect of the commissioning firm with their future managers
Analysis / Briefing
- Understanding the characteristics of the client through extensive discussions and intensive preparation
- Defining the position, also against the backdrop of our client’s strategic objectives, and from this creating a detailed requirements profile of the candidate
- Coordinating the profile with the client in terms of the candidate’s professional and personal requirements In this instance, the individual requirements are synchronised with the competitive environment.
- Briefing the in-house research team on the coordinated profile
- Defining the target group and identifying the candidates through systematic research via direct contacts, personal networks, our extensive databases and other search methods.
- Initial over-the-phone contact with the identified contacts who have been shown to meet the criteria in positions with comparable requirement profiles
- Structured telephone interviews
- Evaluation of the interviews and the documents provided to us
- Face-to-face interviews with the most qualified candidates
- Additional research, for example, collection and verification of references
Presentation/Completion of Search
- After an extensive analysis and assessment of the results of our search process, the best candidates, in terms of suitability for the role, are presented in a shortlist.
- Candidates who are part of our client’s shortlist are then invited to the client’s offices for a face-to-face interview.
- We accompany the client up until the selected candidate joins the company; this also includes providing expert support in contract negotiations, if required.
We offer our clients a binding form of cooperation, characterised by partnership and competence – the secret of our long-standing customer relationships.
We work exclusively for select clients so that we avoid cases where a conflict of interest might arise.
Our customers can rely on our loyalty.
We shape our consulting processes transparently and keep our promises to our clients. This way, the client can actively participate in shaping the process.
We practise our values and act in a responsible manner; and one thing we are always conscious of:
Our executive search is a people business!
The term “values” is not some meaningless cliché for us. We also want to take the path less travelled and contribute to society. Emerging from this is the idea of initiating the “Generationengespräche” or the dialogue between generations.
Based on the Berlin salon scene of the 18th and 19th century – known as a place for casual conversation and the free exchange of ideas – this talk series aims to bring young and old together. Here, we do not wish to act unilaterally, rather we hope to unite people of different origins from the spheres of economics, politics, art and culture.
Previous speakers at our series of events in the federal capital included Hilmar Kopper, Dr. Rolf-E. Breuer, Prof. Dr. Klaus-Peter Müller and Dr. Josef Ackermann.
Saenger Advisory GmbH
Executive Search Consultants
60322 Frankfurt am Main
Tel.: +49 69 97 46 12 30
Fax.: +49 69 95 95 69 20
Commercial Register Frankfurt HRB 47198
Managing Director: Matthias-F. Saenger